Famous Scandinavian design, traditional, sold craftsmanship and the latest advances in technology combine to set Scanpan Classic Cookware apart. Scanpan Classic is hand cast aluminum under 200 tons of pressure. The optimum thickness of the pan base prevents warping and keeps the pan base perfectly flat, especially important when used with glass top or ceramic ranges. The patented nonstick surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium particles into the pan and a specially formulated nonstick compound is embedded in the ceramic-titanium surface.
The pan thickness and unique ceramic-titanium surface allows for browning, searing and deglazing. Scanpan Classic can be used with high heat for stir frying and is oven safe to 500-degrees. Glass covers let you see what is cooking. Scanpan Classic is safe to use with metal utensils and comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Made in Denmark. Bonus Set includes: 6.5-quart Covered Stockpot and 10.25″ Open Saute Pan (Stockpot Cover fits Saute Pan)
- 6-1/2-quart Dutch oven and 10-1/4-inch saute made in Denmark of pressure-cast aluminum
- Green Tek ceramic-titanium nonstick finish is safe for metal utensils
- Includes one interchangeable break-resistant glass lid that fits both items
- Dishwasher-safe, washing by hand recommended; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Covered by full lifetime warranty