A great all-rounder. Your favorite and ours, the 8″” Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife can handle nearly every kitchen task imaginable. “Highly Recommended” for over 20 years by a leading gourmet consumer magazine that features unbiased ratings and reviews of cookware and kitchen equipment, this Chef’s Knife is preferred due to its comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and razor sharp edge that rarely requires re-sharpening. Tested against dozens of other chef’s knives, some with price tags nearly 10 times the cost of this knife, the 8” Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife is still the one to beat!
An all-purpose chef’s knife is an essential tool in every kitchen. The Fibrox Pro 8″” Chef’s Knife is optimally weighted with high-quality, lightweight European steel that reduces hand and wrist fatigue, making it feel less like a knife and more like an extension of the hand. Perfectly suited for dicing onions, mincing shallots, chopping herbs, crushing garlic, slicing meats of all varieties, and shredding cabbage, its versatility will quickly make it your go-to knife.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2030 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: 8″ Chef’s
- Color: Black
- Brand: Victorinox
- Model: 47520
- Platform: Windows
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.97″ h x 2.56″ w x 18.90″ l, .50 pounds
- Multipurpose chef’s knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge is ground to form an exacting angle, to hold a sharp edge longer and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip Fibrox Pro handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet, making each knife safer and more efficient
- “Highly Recommended” for over 20 years by a leading gourmet consumer magazine that features unbiased ratings and reviews of cookware and kitchen equipment
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Swiss item #: 5.2063.20 is imprinted on the blade. This is the same exact knife as 40520, 47520, 45520, and 47520.US2. The only difference is how the knife is packaged.