- 2 cans cooked garbanzo beans (15 ounces each; about 3 cups total), drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons granulated or powdered garlic
- 2 teaspoons granulated or powdered onion
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Place the garbanzo beans into a medium bowl and pat them fairly dry with a couple of paper towels.
- Toss the garlic, onion, and paprika with the beans until they are evenly coated.
- Transfer the beans to a large, rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper, making sure they are in one layer. Place the baking sheet in the oven and then set the temperature to 375°F. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet and stir the beans, then return the baking sheet to the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the beans inside for 1 hour (this helps them dry out more and ensures maximum crispness). Eat warm or cold.
Feel free to get creative with the seasonings. If you like hot and spicy snacks, try adding a little cayenne pepper or hot chili powder, or try some curry powder or other herb and spice blends.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe, 1/3 cup
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 3.4g
- Sodium: 162mg
- Fat: 2.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 18.8g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Protein: 5.7g
- Cholesterol: 0