- ¾ cup water
- half of a medium apple, peeled, cored and chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- Place all of the ingredients (water, apple, tomato paste, vinegar, oregano, and granulated garlic) into a blender, and blend until smooth. Refrigerate for two to three hours for the best flavor.
You can substitute ½ cup apple juice for the apple (and decrease the water to ½ cup).
You can substitute 1 tablespoon lemon juice for the apple cider vinegar.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe, 1/4 cup
- Calories: 48
- Sugar: 7.6g
- Sodium: 27mg
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 11.5g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 0